Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pineapple Coconut Smoothie


I have officially fallen in love with coconut milk. I've always been a fan of coconut, in general, but I rarely get to enjoy it. Why??? Because my husband isn't a fan. If I knew he would help me eat baked goodies containing coconut, I'd always have them on hand, but since I'd be the only one eating them, I usually talk myself out of them.

I decided to pick up a carton of coconut milk for kicks, and it is wonderful. Why haven't I had this before?!? It's now going to be a staple in my fridge! I've made a few smoothies with it, and it makes everything taste so tropical! Below is a smoothie I made this morning.

Pineapple Coconut Smoothie

1 C Coconut milk
1 Banana
1 Orange, peeled
1 C Frozen pineapple
1 C Spinach

Combine all ingredients in blender, in order listed. Blend for 30 seconds, or until smooth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment